Academic Transcript Request Process

Students can receive an unofficial transcript via Banner Web.

Please Note: Ogeechee Technical College is no longer accepting transcript requests via fax, email, or in person. Transcripts are not available for pickup on campus.

Ogeechee Technical College has retained Parchment Inc. to accept transcript orders online. To order,  at hover on Admissions and click on Registrar Office.  Once on the Registrar Office page then scroll down and click Transcript Request.  Then follow the prompts to request the transcript, there is a fee associated with this request so please be ready to provide payment at time of request.

For transcript requests for records prior to 1993, please allow at least four (4) business days for processing. All records prior to 1993 must have data entry completed into the student management system prior to processing. Please take the data entry time into consideration when you order.

If you are a currently enrolled student and wish to have your current semester grades on the transcript, please be sure to mark your order to hold the transcript until current semester grades are posted. Duplicate transcripts will not be provided if there were missing grades on your transcript and you did not request the hold.

If you have recently applied to graduate and wish to have the program awards shown on the transcript, please be sure to mark your order to hold for degree to be posted.

Unofficial transcripts are available through Banner Web. (Unofficial transcripts are not available on the web for students attending Ogeechee Technical College prior to 1993.)

To print an unofficial transcript:

  1. Login to Banner Web
  2. Click on Student Services, Financial Aid, Registration & Business Office
  3. Click on Student Records
  4. Select Academic Transcript
  5. Click Submit

Note: Unofficial transcripts through Banner Web are disabled during the grade entry and processing at the end of each semester to ensure accurate academic records and status.